Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lost & found


    Pamela Love claw
    Thomas Sabo silver & black raven skull 
    Fashionology raven skull pendant
    Kalevala silver mask ring
    rest vintage & random

    Back in Finalnd I was finally reunited with some of my best jewelry that I almost feared I lost..
     

    This is some of my favorites including a Thomas Sabo skull pendant that I got as a gift from sister Stella and my Pamela Love claw necklace that I recently got from...myself. Pamela Love is my favorite jewelry designer and pretty much anything she does is on my wish list..

    + The winner of the nails inc. giveaway is Lena from Quality Rivets, Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who took part!

    Wishing you all a lovely week..

Total Pageviews