Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Nude


    miu miu collar
    american apparel shirt
    vintage rings
    vintage levi's shorts
    turban from london market

    pictures by tasha

    I got this miu miu collar a while ago, finally came around taking a few snaps of if... funny how a a collar totally changes an outfit.. best thing about it is how random it is to have naked chicks on a yellow collar.. I love it.  The turban was something I stumbled across by accident one day at the market! I bough a few extra in different colors that I am selling in my store..

    and hey, I have got a few messages about people asking me to help with shipping the miu miu inspired river island shoes outside UK, so I listed a few pairs on ebay! good luck bidding!

Total Pageviews