Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Spring at my-wardrobe.com


    A few months back I had the pleasure of being invited to view the new spring collections for my-wardrobe.com. Truth is, being involved with the fashion industry you can live in any season you want.. the one we are actually in or the next that is always at the door.. this cold afternoon I happily switched to spring mode and stated planning my next season wardrobe of chunky urban jewellery, everything in sheer and without a doubt that acne snake blouse.. is it just me or is this spring going to be all about blouses? all I know is that in between the thoughts on how those new IAN pieces will look on me and how fast that low luv crystal ring can be delivered, at least I know where to shop this spring.

    thank you susie for inviting me over..

    xxx

Total Pageviews