Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

In between seasons







    gina tricot jeans
    forever 21 scarf
    g-star belt
    zara bag and boots

    photos by stefanie

    I wore a selection of my current in-between season favorites the other day, instead of deciding what I want to look like this fall... but the small taste of autumn in the form of a puddle on the sidewalk turned out more interesting. I still want to think it's summer but the chilly nights have proven my wrong.. I'm now back in london but only for a few days, I'll be chasing the remains of summer by traveling a bit before settling back for fashion week and real life soon.

    but before I have to express my love for this practical thing that has been hanging on me either as a dress or what I find almost ever better, a shirt. Need to take a few shots of it as a actual dress so you see what I mean. Simplicity for the win.. but although fall is the season where I usually love going back to all black, I'm thinking about introducing some mustardy yellow, and shades of purple in to my autumn wardrobe.. we'll see

    xxx

Total Pageviews